34. Fashion Week 2006 - Check out the videos on my sidebar courtesy of Julie and Phil of Coutorture (that's where I get all of the fun giveaways - you are entering your email, right?) They have been busting their behinds trying to report on Fashion Week while operating outside of the hallowed tents, but they are working it. They're interviewing fashionistas and wishonistas, posting videos and pictures and valiantly trying (hoping and wishing) to get into the Marc Jacobs show. Stay tuned...
35. Aveda Lavandou Plant Pure-Fume Candle - I love walking in the door and smelling this. Unlike some candles, this scent fills my entire apartment. My only gripe is that it burns out so fast!
36. Dr. Hauschka's Rose Body Moisturizer (top) This is one of my all-time favorites for any season actually, but I really get into it once it gets cold because it smells so good. And it works! I used it following the Bliss self-heating body polish I recommended and I swear, I can't remember the last time my skin felt so soft and looked so good!
37. A-List Nail Polish by Essie - I'm going to go out on a limb and veer away from my usual pale staples and go for some color - on my toes. I think I'll stick with Like Linen so I can continue to stretch out those manicures!
38. L'Occitane Shea Butter Exfoliating Foot Scrub (top) So smooth and thick. And effective !
39. Walter Mosley's latest book Fear of the Dark - I buy Walter Mosley sight unseen. If I hear that he's got a new book, that's all I need to know.
40. Cuisinart Thermal Grind & Brew Coffeemaker - I have always wanted a coffeemaker with a timer, but then I can't bring myself to spend more than twenty bucks. However, I've been making do with my bare bones cheapo coffeemaker forever and ever and I think I'm finally ready to take the plunge.
41. Cargo Lip Gloss Quad in South Beach (top) This limited edition quad is exclusive to Sephora. I love that all four colors (champagne, rose bronze, sheer pink shimmer, rose pink shimmer) can work on my chocolately skin. I find that I have to re-apply Cargo quite a bit, but it's oh so worth it.
42. Target Strata Chrome Lamp with Red Dupioni Silk Shade - Parlez vous Target? Ha! Don't we all? I have black floors and white walls in my apartment, and a shade like this would add just the right touch. Now if I can get some decent furniture...
43. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick & Lip Kit - Yes, I am all about the shimmer brick this season. Bobbi Brown
has taken it up a notch by adding four new lip colors that are exclusive to this compact. LOVE. IT.