Gifts and Parties
55. BeBe Metallic Leather Belted Coat (top) 54. Satin Renee Peep Toes Pump (top) and 53. Bow Bubble Dress - I had to drag myself out of BeBe with all of their cute party dresses and shoes! The bubble dress may be out of stock online, but I did see it in the stores. I love the metallic jacket because you can use it long past the holiday party season over a pencil skirt or a great pair of jeans.
52. Veuve Clicquot Pucci La Grande Dame Gift Pack, 1996 (top) Inside of the "Caprice" bottle cooler is the Pucci-inspired bottle of La Grande Dame. It is insulated, reusable and guaranteed to put a smile on your hostess's face upon presentation.
51. Blahnik by Boman: Shoes, Photographs, Conversation - I have been a fan of this gorgeous coffee table book since it was released in 2005. You really can't go wrong with this - especially with your favorite fashionista.
50. Van Der Zee Music Box - Speaking of conversation, this music box is a nice, unique gift to give. I know that my mother and stepmother would love to keep their jewelry in a box like this. James Van Der Zee was a legendary African-American photographer - see my Virtu section for some of his work. This pretty little music box is adorned with one of his most famous photographs, "The Wedding Party" from 1926.
49. Sony VAIO UX280P Micro PC (top) I am so in love with this! It is a full-fledged pocket-sized laptop and it would bring tears to my eyes if it were under the tree with my name on it. In fact, it would bring tears to my eyes with anybody's name on it!
48. George Foreman Indoor Grill with Timer - I literally wore out my first George Foreman grill,
so this would certainly be welcome in my house. However, I think one or both of my sisters would really appreciate this.
47. The Bible Experience Audio Bible - Even if you celebrate Festivus, I'll bet someone you know would get a kick out of hearing Denzel Washington as Solomon, Forest Whitaker as Moses, Jeffrey Wright as John the Baptist, Angela Bassett as Esther, Cuba Gooding Jr. as Judas Iscariot and Samuel L. Jackson as, you guessed it, the voice of God.
46. Anthropologie Punchy Plaid Wrap - You know how there is always one gift that you buy that you inevitably keep for yourself? This would be it for me.
45. 7 For All Mankind Stretch A-Pocket Jeans - Whenever I take a quiz at Glam.com, 7 For All Mankind jeans show up in my results. Coincidence? Well, yes... I think so. I don't know that 7 is made for the more bootylicious among us, but I would gift these to one of my no arse friends. Or my little sister (Hey Sweet Pea!)
43. and 44. Lap and Foot Duvets by Restoration Hardware - My middle sister Tijuana (I am the oldest and the Queen, hahaha...) would love these. I can see her now, snuggled on the couch, hogging the remote control.
Ah, don't you just love the holidays...